For advertising? For press release? For online? For social networking? For POS? However you choose to use the marketing space available today, are you using it in a way that best suits your business or product?
Adapt Design and Advertising has guided many new and established businesses through the vast expanse of the marketing world, and assisted global marketing teams with their strategies.
If you are looking for an agency that love to think differently then letís get together and start planning a strategy.
We're looking for a
You'll be highly competent using front-end web technologies to create stunning web interfaces (and you won't be afraid of back-end, server-side technologies either!). You will be able to create pixel-perfect semantic, cross-browser and platform compatible code and should also have knowledge on the history of HTML in order to create robust email templates.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a creative agency that is fast developing its website design and development service. We don't crack the whip too much but you will be a hard working individual who loves all things tech. Through your own initiative and desire to learn more you will have the opportunity to become experienced in an array of different technologies with the aim to head up this side of the business.
If you are just starting out in web development and you think you have what it takes don't be afraid to show us what you are capable of. We would be keen to hear from you.
- Working in a small team developing new features and web functionality.
- Being involved in all phases of projects, contributing ideas and expertise
- Delivering web sites, mobile sites, eNewsletters and the opportunity to develop apps
The Skills and Experience...
- Tech-savvy and a lover of all things web!
- Self-motivated, always eager to learn with excellent communication skills
- Experience in planning workload to ensure that results are delivered within agreed timescale
- A team player comfortable working next to the boss!
- Experience building email templates
- An eye for design and user experience
- Knowledge of Concrete5 (desirable)
- Mobile Development (desirable)
- Ecommerce experience (desirable)
To apply for this position, please send your CV and covering letter to Peter Langdon at firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you.